Trafalgar Group Trading is a specialist wholesaler of Sparklers, Ice Fountains, Indoor Fireworks, Smoke Bombs, Hand Held Coloured Fountain Flares, Confetti Cannons, and other fireworks and pyrotechnics. We are based in Norwich, United Kingdom, and we ship our products throughout the UK.

We are proud to be members of the British Fireworks Association. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services, and we are always happy to go the extra mile to make sure that they are satisfied.

HERE'S THE THING - ALL of our hazardous products in our range are either category F1 or T1, this means that you can sell any of our sparkling products all year without a firework sales licence and they can be positioned anywhere in the store without the need to put them in a protective cabinet - and ALL of our sparkling goods can be sold to people aged 16 or over – even our fantastic Party Fireworks Selection Box.

PACKAGING – Presentation is everything, we like to think our packaging is top of the pops. Where feasible we have packed some products in retail display cartons, we have also made video display units for our amazing Crackling Balls of Fire and Spinning Crackling Saucers, these video units have really seen them fly.